Sturdy enough to stand up to everyday use but also beautiful enough to grace the fanciest table. It is both peaceful and beautiful in its simplicity. Due to its understated appearance and discreet elegance, the cutlery is a harmonious addition to a modern décor.
- * Modern length with balanced proportions
- * Carefully rounded edges for a pleasant feel
- * Can be combined in a variety of ways
- * Rounded edges at the end of the hand
- * Dishwasher safe
- * After each use, promptly wash flatware with hot water and dry it.
- * If you hand-wash your flatware, use a mild detergent.
- * Do not leave your flatware sitting in water, as soaking can permanently damage the metal.
- * Keep flatware and stainless steel flatware in separate baskets in the dishwasher.
- * If you put the flatware in the dishwasher, keep detergent to a minimum.
- * Remove the flatware from the dishwasher before the dry cycle, and then dry items completely with a soft towel.
- * Make sure your flatware is completely dry before you store it.
- * If using daily: Store flatware in a moisture-free drawer.
- * Do not wrap your flatware in rubber bands, plastic or newspaper.